Dispatcher Files Ensure that your vehicle is in good condition when you plan to go on a journey Ensure that you always have sufficient fuel Always lock your vehicle’s doors and keep the windows closed Do not leave your vehicle unlocked, even if you think you will be away for only a minute. Avoid stopping
- Ensure that your vehicle is in good condition when you plan to go on a journey
- Ensure that you always have sufficient fuel
- Always lock your vehicle’s doors and keep the windows closed
- Do not leave your vehicle unlocked, even if you think you will be away for only a minute.
- Avoid stopping in remote places
- Park your vehicle in places that are well lit
- If a stranger wants to talk to you while in your vehicle, do not open the window wide – 3 cm is enough to have a discussion
- Limit your trips at night or at least take someone along with you
- Vary the route you travel to work and back, if this is possible
- If strangers loiter near or in your driveway, rather drive past. If they loiter for a long time, report it to your nearest police station.
- Car jackers may stage a minor accident so they can approach your car.
- If your car is bumped from behind and you do not feel comfortable with the individual(s) involved in the situation, drive to the nearest police station for help.
- Do not reach for your purse or valuables. Leave everything behind if forced from the car. Your life is more valuable than your possessions.
- Do not resist, especially if the thief has a weapon.
- Give up your vehicle with no questions asked and move away
- Do not give strangers a lift
- A gear lock is an affordable and a very effective anti-theft device.
#TrackBox #SACAN #Teamwork #DispatcherFiles #TrackBox_Helps #Download_the_App
*Dispatcher files are reports detailing the experience of the dispatcher as they deal with emergencies and so are recorded after the fact.